Saturday 27 August 2011

LEDA - all vegan, all yummy!

It comes as no surprise to me that a lot of the 'allergy-free' and 'gluten-free' brands and companies out there, are also great for vegans. LEDA is one of them and they state the "entire facility is Vegan, with all of our products suitable for vegan consumption."

They create quite a good range of goods but I shall just mention a few here that I have tried and liked.
We MUST start with their Chocolate Rum Balls which do actually taste like rum and that is because they ARE made with rum. They also contain chocolate and roasted macadamia pieces. Yum!
Mintons are dark chocolate biscuits with a peppermint filling, which I LOVE and Chocolence is just like a TimTam....though BETTER!

Their gingernut and coconut cookies are also delicious and crispy.

The best thing is - LEDA products are available from Coles, Woolworths, some IGAs and from health food stores.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following Living Cruelty Free blo. I was delighted to read yours. I had a similar experience to you when I was younger. I used to hide sausage rolls in drawers! I am also making the transition from vegetarianism to veganism.

    ReplyDelete