Sunday 1 July 2012

Product: Passion Pasta Sauces

A while ago, I posted here about Passion Pasta. At that stage, I had only tried out their dry gluten free pasta. I have now tried their pasta sauces and was greatly impressed. These are also gluten free and all you need to do is warm them up a bit and stir them through. There is no added vinegar or sugar, which can often overpower the flavour of a sauce. All their sauces are vegan.
My favourite is the Roasted Pumpkin and Basil which has such a smooth flavour, that I found myself totally wolfing it down before I even realized what I was going - yes, THAT good!

So far I have only seen Passion Pasta Sauces at Fresh Provisions, but if you contact the company via their website, they can let your know the closest stockist to you. Well worth searching for!

No comments:

Post a Comment