Sunday 1 July 2012

Product: Goody Good Stuff sweets

I have never been much of a fan of gummy sweets, so I didn't really miss them when I went vegan. (They contain gelatin so are not vegan.) My partner, however, did like them and so when he discovered Goody Good Stuff's products, he was quite pleased. Out of curiosity, I tried a few and was really taken by the flavours! With natural fruit juices and extracts used, plus no artificial colouring, these sweets actually taste like they are suppose to.  Oh, and they are gluten free, too.

They come in a variety of  flavours, some which I have not yet seen in the shops yet, but I suppose it will just be a matter of time.

My absolute favourites are the Cola Breeze ones. They are shaped like little cola bottles and to me, they taste like lemon and lime bitters, which I absolutely love.

You can find some of the varieties at PAWS and some health food stores, such as Optimum Health Foods.


2 comments:

  1. I've seen the Goody Good Stuff lollies at Angry Almond. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Kyley :)
    Their online store doesn't seem to be available, though??
    http://www.angryalmond.com/

    ReplyDelete