Monday 4 July 2011

Shop: Lush

Where: PLAZA ARCADE
Shop 19 Plaza Arcade
650 Hay Street, Perth
WA 6000
Tel: +61 8 9325 8974

and...

GARDEN CITY
Shop T170 Garden City Shopping Centre
125 Riseley Street Booragoon
WA 6154
Tel: +61 8 9315 2062

Opening Times:
 Mon- Thurs 9am-5.30pm
Fri- 9am-9pm
Sat- 9am-5pm
Sun- 11am-5pm

What: Vegan and vegetarian friendly bath, shower, skin, hair products. Plus styling products, perfumes and gift boxes.

Website: Lush

Being vegan means more than what you put into your mouth. It extends to what beuaty and hygiene products you use, too. So may include animal products and/or have been tested on animals.
See here for Lush's statement about animal testing
They are also environmentally aware, and they try to keep their packaging to a minimum.

I have to say that this would be one of my favourite stores. When you walk in, there are so many yummy scents and brilliant colours. The staff are friendly and helpful and I almost always get free samples popped into my bag when I checkout.
 I have tried out a lot of their vegan products (so many to choose from, too!) so I shall be reviewing them later. In the meantime, I will say that almost all have been 'winners'.

Visit Lush, try some products in the store and have a chat with the staff. You will not be disapointed!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment