Thursday 7 March 2013

Catering: Loving Hut, Perth

Not only does the Perth Loving Hut have a cafe and an evening restaurant, they also offer catering services for functions. As it was my birthday recently, I decided to order two platters of savoury finger food and a cake for the little party I was having to celebrate. As myself, my partner and most of my guests were vegans, I thought the food would go down a treat - which it did! The non-vegans/vegetarians were also impressed with the food, which was very pleasing to see.

I opted for the mini kebabs with tomato chutney, the mini quiche, the stuffed mushrooms, and the potato/pumpkin swirl puffs.


Other options you can order are: samosas, spring rolls, mini bruschetta, chewy bites with mayo, and mini spinach ricotta pies.

For the cake, I opted for the strawberry cake, but with blueberries topping it. That is the beauty of Loving Hut - they will custom make you what you want, and that includes the icing and decoration. There are gluten free and raw options, too. Just have a chat with them, and they will work something out for you.


Check out their Facebook page for more details and how to order.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks yummy. How much do they charge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake costs around $50 and is enough for about a dozen people if you don't do thick slices. (You would not want to - its a bit rich!)

    As for the platters:
    A platter will consist of 32-35 pieces. You may choose either a full plate of one item ($50) or a mixed platter with up to four items ($60)

    ReplyDelete